Mothers of Preschoolers
What Is MOPs?
MOPs International is a globally chartered organization that exists to encourage, equip, and develop every mother of preschoolers to realize her potential as a woman, mother, and leader in the name of Jesus Christ.
MOPs stands for “mothers of preschoolers” – but don’t let that confuse you. MOPs is about meeting the needs of every mom of a child from conception through kindergarten. Whether you’re urban, suburban, rural, stay-at-home, working, teen, adoptive, special-needs, single, or married, MOPs is for you!
What Is MOM's NEXT?
MOM'S NEXT is for mothers in the next stage of life with school-aged children.
MOPs groups are communities that strive to meet the needs of every mom with children from birth through kindergarten with the goal of creating a place where all moms feel welcomed and loved. These groups are a great place to make new and lasting friendships with other women who desire to bless the Lord by raising Christ-centered children.
To learn more about MOPs at Canyon Hills, please contact us at the emails below (please include all three emails to ensure we answer you in a timely manner).
Dates for our Fall 2022 MOPs session are listed below.
- Friday, Sept. 9 - MOPS Kickoff
- The Secrets to a Happy Mama Soul
- Speaker: Sarah Butterfield
- Friday, Sept. 23 - Love & Logic
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way
- Speaker: Brieana Johnston
- Friday, Oct. 7 - Dad Relationship Panel
- Speakers: This panel is made up of men of different ages and life stages that will discuss marriage and relationships.
- Friday, Oct. 21 - Emergency Preparedness
- Speaker: OCFA + Craft
- Friday, Nov. 4 - The Family Table
- Speakers: Missy Hillon & Summer Reid
- Friday, Nov. 18 - MOPs 80’s Party / Jazzercise
- 80’s Party Extraordinaire - Missy Hillon
- Health Expert & Jazzercise Instructor - Alex Auslander
Our MOPs program is built on several foundational principles:
Principles are realized through different aspects of the MOPs group: