Mothers of Preschoolers
What Is MOPs?
MOPs International is a globally chartered organization that exists to encourage, equip, and develop every mother of preschoolers to realize her potential as a woman, mother, and leader in the name of Jesus Christ.
MOPs stands for “mothers of preschoolers” – but don’t let that confuse you. MOPs is about meeting the needs of every mom of a child from conception through kindergarten. Whether you’re urban, suburban, rural, stay-at-home, working, teen, adoptive, special-needs, single, or married, MOPs is for you!
MOPs groups are communities that strive to meet the needs of every mom with children from birth through kindergarten with the goal of creating a place where all moms feel welcomed and loved. These groups are a great place to make new and lasting friendships with other women who desire to bless the Lord by raising Christ-centered children.
To learn more about MOPs at Canyon Hills, please contact Shannon Korba, Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Dates for our Fall 2023 MOPs session are listed below.
- Friday, Sept. 8 - MOPs Kickoff
- Friday, Sept. 22 - Misbehavior vs. Stress: How to Handle Both with More Confidence & Less Effort
- Speaker: Steve Cuffari, In Touch Parenting
- Friday, Oct. 6 - Healthier Living in the Home
- Friday, Oct. 20 - Grazing Boards: Creating a Healthy Harvest
- Friday, Nov. 3 - The Mother Load: How to Be a Mom Without Losing Yourself
- Speaker: Dr. Morgan Cutlip
- Friday, Nov. 10 - MOPs Holiday Family Party
Our MOPs program is built on several foundational principles:
Principles are realized through different aspects of the MOPs group: