Mothers of Preschoolers
What Is MOPs?
MOPs International is a globally chartered organization that exists to encourage, equip, and develop every mother of preschoolers to realize her potential as a woman, mother, and leader in the name of Jesus Christ.
MOPs stands for “mothers of preschoolers” – but don’t let that confuse you. MOPs is about meeting the needs of every mom of a child from conception through kindergarten. Whether you’re urban, suburban, rural, stay-at-home, working, teen, adoptive, special-needs, single, or married, MOPs is for you!
MOPs groups are communities that strive to meet the needs of every mom with children from birth through kindergarten with the goal of creating a place where all moms feel welcomed and loved. These groups are a great place to make new and lasting friendships with other women who desire to bless the Lord by raising Christ-centered children.
To learn more about MOPs at Canyon Hills, please contact Shannon Korba, Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for our Winter/Spring 2023 MOPs session are listed below.
- Friday, Jan. 20 - MOPS Kickoff - Unlock What's Possible: Going From Stuck to Unstuck
- Speaker: Rachel Mohr, Life Enhancement & Leadership Coach
- Friday, Feb. 3 - Building a Strong Marriage & Relationship
- Speakers: Curt & Rhonda Hamner, Between Two Trees Ministries
- Friday, Feb. 17 - Child's Play: The Power of Play & Imagination
- Activity: Craft Day
- Friday, Mar. 3 - Financial Peace: Set Up Your Family for Financial Success
- Friday, Mar. 17 - Raising Prayer Kids + Craft
- Speaker: Stephanie Thurlington
- Friday, Mar. 31 - Park Day
- Friday, Apr. 14 - Tea & Testimony
Our MOPs program is built on several foundational principles:
Principles are realized through different aspects of the MOPs group: