MOPs groups are communities that strive to meet the needs of every mom with children from birth through kindergarten with the goal of creating a place where all moms feel welcomed and loved. These groups are a great place to make new and lasting friendships with other women who desire to bless the Lord by raising Christ-centered children.
Dates for our Winter/Spring 2023 MOPs session are listed below.
- Friday, Jan. 20 – MOPS Kickoff – Unlock What’s Possible: Going From Stuck to Unstuck
- Speaker: Rachel Mohr, Life Enhancement & Leadership Coach
- Friday, Feb. 3 – Building a Strong Marriage & Relationship
- Speakers: Curt & Rhonda Hamner, Between Two Trees Ministries
- Friday, Feb. 17 – Child’s Play: The Power of Play & Imagination
- Friday, Mar. 3 – Financial Peace: Set Up Your Family for Financial Success
- Friday, Mar. 17 – Raising Prayer Kids + Craft
- Speaker: Stephanie Thurlington
- Friday, Mar. 31 – Park Day
- Friday, Apr. 14 – Tea & Testimony