A Heart for God’s Family!
Our children’s ministry is very special indeed! We seek to provide an environment in which every child is unconditionally accepted and deeply loved just as God loves all of His children. Our goal is to establish a sturdy foundation of Bible knowledge, salvation thru Christ, and a love relationship with God that has an enduring impact on their walk with Christ. We believe that in order for that to happen we must provide the proper tools for their parents and cultivate a Christ-centered Family support system. Our class time with each age appropriate curriculum gives the student the building blocks to build on that foundation. We seek to develop more and better disciples for Jesus Christ!
Saturdays @ Six
- Ages 0-24 months: Meet in nursery. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for each child
- Ages 3 years – 4th grade: Meet for children’s church in room #104
Sunday Mornings: 9AM & 10:45AM
- Ages 0-24 months: Meet in nursery. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for each child.
- Preschoool: Meet in room #101 for ages 2-3 years
- Pre K-Kindergarden: Meet in room #103 for ages 4-5 years
- 1st & 2nd grade: Meet in room #104. Large group is held in this classroom for each hour, for ages 4 years to 4th grade.
- 3rd & 4th grade: Meet in room #102 (Lower tower)
- 5th & 6th grade: Meet in room #201 (Upper tower)
Note: Each group is provided Bible-based curriculum for their age specific group.